Tuesday, March 28, 2006

My View on "V for Vendetta" The film

"V for Vendetta" is an amazing film that I urg you to go see. It is worth the cost of a movie ticket, and popcorn! The acting, the plot, the action, the tears, and feelings that it gives you take you on the ride of your life. Natile Portman makes you feel what her character feels and is so authentic. If you don't know what this movie is about I'll give you a quick over view. I don't want to ruin it!
Natile Portman gets involved with a man named V for Vendetta because he saves her from the Fingerman. The Fingerman are people who are suppose to protect people from each other if they go out after curfew they are to be fined, arrested, or even killed. The goverment is very controlling of it's people during this time, and use the plague of a virus that supposebly terroists leashed out at a school to control them. I don't want to go a lot further in detail because even the littlest thing could give it away.
I myself was glad I went in to this film knowing very little about it. When you are able to do this you can experince the adventure with the characters presented to you. Even though this is only a movie, it deals with things that play into our current events today. It's what could happen if things get out of control. My question I ask myself when speaking about our goverment, who apparently are trying to do the best for us, is it really "For the people by the people" anymore. Please if you can look closely at this movie, think, ananlyze and decide if you think that this movie is just that a movie, an idea, or is it more? I like to belive it's many things all in one. It moved me like no other film has in a while. If you have noticed there have been many controverisal films lately "Crash" is only one of them I can think of right now. The other I cannot spell, LOL. Please go see this film, and if nothing else enjoy it, realizing that it has been made, and what we still have for now, be grateful. (If you see this film you'll understand why I said this.)
Thankyou
Arcadia

No comments: