Thursday, May 22, 2014

"I wait in silence all around me pleading to be let in. Please open it, open it and read. Let it fill you with who she is. I sit staring at the moon. I have always dreamed about sitting in a window seat staring through a window contemplating life with some one standing behind me, someone to comfort me, see me, and understand me. The want and need to be completely understood. I keep telling myself I am full of delusion. This human being, me, still I create stories with words, poetry, moments hoping that someone will pick up the books, read them, and connect. I yearn for each one of us to connect, and never look back."-Angela K. Crandall (Arcadia)

http://www.amazon.com/Poetic-Puzzle-Suicide-Collection-Monologues-ebook/dp/B00KGR2SG6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1400815516&sr=8-1&keywords=Poetic+Puzzle+Pieces+%28Social+Suicide%29+By+Angela+Crandall

No comments: